22nd October 2017
Early Bird (Until 30th June) : RM 65.00
Normal Price (1st of July onwards) : RM 75.00
Closing Date Registration 22 September 2017
Lot 10 Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur
Flag Off Time
– 12km Men Open (18-39 Years Old)
– 12km Men Veteran (40 Years Old and above)
– 12km Women Open (18-34 Years Old)
– 12km Women Veteran (35 Years Old and above)
Prizes to be won by the Top 10 in each category worth up to RM66,800
Trophy, Suunto Watches & Hotel Vouchers worth up to RM4,000
Race Kit Collection
To be advice
Rules & Regulations:
- Augustman Run 2017 is open to Malaysians, Malaysia PR Holders and Foreigners with valid working permit.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part in the run.
- Completion and submission of the registration form and payment of fees represents the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of AUGUSTMAN RUN.
- The Organizer, will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of AUGUSTMAN RUN, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause including any act of God or the physical condition of the participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there’s ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing they will take into account of the interests of all Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Facebook Page without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend AUGUSTMAN RUN race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and /or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice of the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- While reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participant’s safety; participants take part in AUGUSTMAN RUN at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death arising from training or during participation in AUGUSTMAN RUN. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- Changes in T-shirt size during collection of the event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the event T-shirt size they have registered for.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other recorded form of this event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or to change race categories after their registration is confirmed.
Race Pack Collection
- All participants must collect their race pack, which includes the race bib, bib belt and event T-shirt at the Race Pack Collection location during the collection period, of which details will be stated on the official Facebook page. If participants are unable to collect their race pack in person, they may empower a duly authorized representative in accordance with the procedures detailed on the official website.
- Late collections will not be entertained and AUGUSTMAN RUN shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due the Participant’s inability to collect their race pack. For avoidance of doubt, AUGUSTMAN RUN is not obligated to extend the collection period to ensure that a participant receives his or her race pack. At all times, it is the responsibility of the participant to collect his or her race pack during the Collection Period. Race packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed unwanted and AUGUSTMAN RUN shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage facilities. The Organizer also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
During the Run
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit or refuse race entries without assigning any reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel any race category without prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- Participants, who commence before the actual starter’s signal of the race category, for which they register for, will be disqualified. The start time of the respective race category can be found on the official website.
- Participants from all run categories are to display their race bib (number tags) on the front of their shirts at all times. Failing which, the runner will be disqualified from the race.
- Competitive participants must ensure that the timing chip is attached to their race bib. They must follow the designated path (running through timing gantries at the start, midpoint and end) to ensure clear assessment of timing.
- The form on the reverse side of the Participant’s race bib must be fully and accurately completed. Participants must attach the assigned bib on the front of the running attire. Participants not wearing a bib will be taken off the race route by security officers.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, pram, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than the official race and medical vehicles.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically or mentally incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself. A participant must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Marshals and/or Security officer.
- Participants that are feeling unwell are advised to approach any marshals or staff on duty. Participants are advised to keep a lookout as well for other runners that might need assistance and inform the marshals and staff on duty.
- Race bibs are non-transferable. Competitive participants who are found running with an unauthorized race bib will be disqualified.
- No running with bare torso is allowed during AUGUSTMAN RUN race event. Failure to comply will result in the participant’s disqualification from the race. Officials reserve the right to prevent a participants’ continuation in the race should they fail to comply.
- Please note that there might be non-event runners and cyclists along the run route. We seek your understanding on this matter to ensure that the run remains safe and enjoyable to everyone.
- Participants who are walking are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other runners.